BSc Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
PhD Student in Chemistry (Chemical Biology)
3. Lucero MY, Chan J. Towards personalized medicine: Photoacoustic imaging of glutathione enables companion diagnosis and targeted treatment of lung cancer. Nat. Chem. 2021, In Revision. ChemRxiv Preprint. DOI: 10.26434/chemrxiv.11888214
2. East AK, Lucero MY, Chan J. New directions in activity-based sensing for in vivo near-infrared imaging. Chem. Sci. 2021, 12, 3393-3405.
1. Ogata F, Nagaya T, Maruoka Y, Akhigbe J, Meares A, Lucero MY, Satraitis A, Fujimura D, Okada R, Inagaki F, Choyke PL, Ptaszek M, and Kobayashi H. Activatable near-infrared fluorescence imaging using PEGylated bacteriochlorin-based chlorin and BODIPY-dyads as probes for detecting cancer. Bioconj. Chem. 2019, 30, 169-183.
4. Pines Travel Award (2020)
3. ACS Bridge Travel Award (2020)
2. Amgen Scholarship (2016)
1. Organic Chemistry Award, American Chemical Society (2016)