BSc Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
PhD Student in Chemistry (Chemical Biology)
3. East AK, Lucero MY, Chan J. New directions in activity-based sensing for in vivo near-infrared imaging. Chem. Sci. 2020. accepted.
2. Lucero MY and Chan J. Towards personalized medicine: Photoacoustic imaging of glutathione enables companion diagnosis and targeted treatment of lung cancer. In Review. ChemRxiv Preprint. DOI: 10.26434/chemrxiv.11888214
1. Ogata F, Nagaya T, Maruoka Y, Akhigbe J, Meares A, Lucero MY, Satraitis A, Fujimura D, Okada R, Inagaki F, Choyke PL, Ptaszek M, and Kobayashi H. Activatable near-infrared fluorescence imaging using PEGylated bacteriochlorin-based chlorin and BODIPY-dyads as probes for detecting cancer. Bioconj. Chem. 2019, 30, 169-183.
4. Pines Travel Award (2020)
3. ACS Bridge Travel Award (2020)
2. Amgen Scholarship (2016)
1. Organic Chemistry Award, American Chemical Society (2016)