BA Chemistry, Colby College
PhD Student in Chemistry (Organic Chemistry)
2. Lucero MY, Tang Y, Zhang CJ, Su S, Forzano JA, Garcia V, Huang X, Moreno D, Chan J. Activity-based photoacoustic probe for biopsy-free assessment of copper in murine models of Wilson’s disease and liver metastasis. PNAS 2021, 118, e2106943118.
1. Tapia Hernandez R, Forzano JA, Lucero MY, Anorma C, Chan J. Acoustogenic probes: A demonstration to introduce the photoacoustic effect via analyte sensing. J. Chem. Educ. 2021, 98, 2618–2624.
8. Pines Travel Award (2023)
7. DuPont Science and Engineering Fellowship (2022)
6. John and Margaret Witt Family Fellow (2021)
5. NSF Honorable Mention (2021)
4. Lebus Graduate Scholar Award (2020)
3. John C. Bailar Fellow (2019)
2. ACS Division of Organic Chemistry Undergraduate Award (2019)
1. John C. Bailar Fellow (2019)