Dr. Jinjia Xu
BSc Chemistry, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
PhD in Materials Science and Engineering, University of Tsukuba, Japan and National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS), Japan
17. T. Liu, A. Shinohara, J. Xu, G. Tan, L. Wang and C. Pan. Enhanced Thermoelectric Performance of Poly(3-Substituted Thiophene)/Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Composites via Polar Side Chain Modification. Compos. Sci. Technol., 2020, ASAP.
16. F. Wang, F. Wang, S. S Bhosale, J. Xu, R. Hong. High-Purity Few-Layer Graphene from Plasma Pyrolysis of Methane as Conductive Additive for LiFePO4 Lithium Ion Battery. J. Mater. Res. Technol., 2020, ASAP.
15. T. Liu, D. Xie, J. Xu, and C. Pan. Structure and Doping Optimization of IDT–based Copolymers for Thermoelectric. Polymers, 2020, accepted.
14. J. Xu, H. Moon, J. Xu, J. Lim, T. Fischer, H. McNally, H. O. Sintim, and H. Lee. One-Step Oxygen Plasma Etching to Induce Large Scale Nanotexture on Non-Planar PTFE Surfaces for Anti-bacterial Properties ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2020, ASAP.
13. Y. Lin, R. Hong, H. Chen, Y. Zheng, D. Zhang, and J. Xu. Green Synthesis of ZnO-GO Composites for the Photocatalytic Degradation of Methylene Blue. Journal of Nanomaterials, 2020, accepted.
12. J. Xu, H. Moon, J. Xu, H. Stintim, and H. Lee. Zwitterionic Porous Conjugated Polymers as a Versatile Planform for Anti-Biofouling Implantable Bioelectronics. ACS Appl. Polym. Mater. 2020, accepted.
11. J. Xu, M. Takeuchi. Synthesis and Properties Investigation of p-Bridged 9,9’-Bifluorenylidene Ladder as Electron Acceptors. New J. Chem. 2020, 44, 3566–3569.
10. R. Zhong, J. Xu, D. Hui, S. Bhosale, R. Hon. Pyrolytic Preparation and Modification of Carbon Black Recovered from Waste Tires. Waste Management & Research 2020, 38, 35-43.
9. M. Gao, J. Xu, S. Zhang, Y. Xu, S. Bhosale, J. Gu, R. Hong. Surface Modification of Nanosized Carbon Black for Reinforcement of Rubber. Nanotechnology Reviews 2019, 8, 405–414.
8. Y. Lin, J. Xu, S. Bhosale, J. Gu, R. Hong. Preparation of Spherical Aminopropyl-functionalized MCM-41 for Removal of Pd (II) Ion from Aqueous Solution. Nanotechnol. Rev. 2019, 8, 275–284.
7. Z. Luo, F. Wang, J. Xu, J. Liu, and R. Hong. Thermodynamic Simulation and Experimental Investigation of Plasma Preparation of Nanosized Carbon Black Using Propane. Journal of Nanomaterials, 2019, Article ID 9189525.
6. J. Xu, M. Takeuchi. Control Over Chiroptical and Electronic Properties of Poly(9,9’-bifluorenylidene) Bearing Chiral Side Chains. Polym. Chem. 2019, 10, 6335-6341.
5. J. Xu, A. Takai, A. Bannaron, T. Nakagawa, Y. Mastsuo, M. Sugimoto, Y. Matsushita, M. Takeuchi. A Helically-twisted Ladder Based on 9,9’-bifluorenylidene: Synthesis, Characterization, and Carrier Transport Property. Mater. Chem. Front. 2018, 2, 780-784.
4. S. Luo, J. Xu, Z. Li, C. Liu, X. Min, M. Fang and Z. Huang. Bismuth Oxyodide Coupled with Bismuth Nanodots for Enhanced Photocatalytic Bisphenol A Degradation: Synergistic Effects and Mechanistic Insight. Nanoscale 2017, 9, 15484-15493.
3. J. Xu, A. Takai, M. Takeuchi. Multiple Emissions from Indenofluorenedione in Solution and Polymer Films. RSC Adv. 2016, 6, 80867-80871.
2. J. Xu, A. Takai, M. Takeuchi. RGB Trichromophoric Nanoparticle with Dual FRET: Highly Sensitive Fluorogenic Response toward Polyanions. Chem. Eur. J. 2016, 22, 13014-13018.
1. J. Xu, A. Takai, Y. Kobayashi, M. Takeuchi. Phosphorescence from Pure Organic Fluorene Derivative in Solution at Room Temperature. Chem. Commun. 2013, 49, 8447-8449.
3. Purdue Postdoctoral Travel Grant (2019)
2. National Scholarship for Outstanding Self-Financed Chinese Student Abroad (2017)
1. JSPS Research Grant-in-Aid, Japan (2015)