Dr. Junlong (Henry) Geng
BS Chemistry, China University of Petroleum
MS Chemistry, University of Science and Technology of China
PhD CHBE, National University of Singapore
Beckman Institute Postdoctoral Fellow
Select Publications (since 2010)
16. Geng JL,‡ Sun CY,‡ Liu J, Liao LD, Yuan YY, Thakor N, Wang J, Liu B. Biocompatible conjugated polymer nanoparticles for efficient photothermal tumor therapy. Small 2015, 11, 1603-1610.
15. Geng JL, Liao LD, Qin W, Tang BZ, Thakor N, Liu B. Fluorogens with aggregation induced emission: ideal photoacoustic contrast reagents due to intramolecular rotation. J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 2015, 15, 1864-1868.
14. Geng JL, Goh CC, Qin W, Liu RR, Tomczak N, Ng LG, Tang BZ, Liu B. Silica shelled and block copolymer encapsulated red-emissive AIE nanoparticles with 50% quantum yield for two-photon excited vascular imaging. Chem. Commun. 2015, 15, 13416-13419.
13. Geng JL,‡ Goh WL,‡ Zhang CJ, Lane DP, Liu B, Ghadessy F, Tan YN. A highly sensitive fluorescent light-up probe for real-time detection of endogenous protein target and its antagonism in live cells. J. Mater. Chem. B. 2015, 3, 5933-5937.
12. Geng JL, Li K, Qin W, Tang BZ, Liu B. Red-emissive chemiluminescent nanoparticles with aggregation-induced emission characteristics for in vivo hydrogen peroxide imaging. Part. Part. Syst. Charact. 2014, 31, 1238-1243.
11. Geng JL, Coh CC, Tomczak N, Liu J, Liu RR, Ma L, Ng LG, Gurzadyan GG, Liu B. Micelle/silica co-protected conjugated polymer nanoparticles for two-photon excited brain vascular imaging. Chem. Mater. 2014, 26, 1878-1880.
10. Kwok RTK,‡ Geng JL,‡ Lam JWY, Zhao E, Wang G, Zhan RY, Liu B, Tang BZ. Water soluble bioprobe with aggregation-induced emission characteristic for light-up sensing of heparin. J. Mater. Chem. B 2014, 26, 4134-4141.
9. Liu J,‡ Geng JL,‡ Liao LD, Thakor N, Gao XH, Liu B. Conjugated polymer with large absorption coefficient for photoacoustic vasc]ular imaging. Poly. Chem. 2014, 5, 2584-2862.
8. Geng JL, Zhu, ZS, Qin W, Hu Y, Gurzadyan GG, Tang BZ, Liu B, Fluorescence amplified organic nanoparticles with narrow near-infrared emission band for in vivo imaging. Nanoscale 2014, 6, 939-945.
7. Geng JL, Li K, Qin W, Ma L, Gurzadyan GG, Tang BZ. Eccentric loading of fluorogen with aggregation-induced emission in PLGA matrix increases nanoparticles fluorescence quantum yield for targeted cellular imaging. Small 2013, 9, 2012-2019.
6. Geng JL, Liu J, Liang J, Shi HB, Liu B. A general approach to prepare conjugated polymer dot embedded silica nanoparticles with a SiO2@CP@SiO2 structure for targeted HER-2 positive cellular imaging. Nanoscale 2013, 5, 8593-8601.
5. Geng JL, Zhou L, Liu B. Graphene oxide enhanced fluorescence of conjugated polyelectrolytes with intramolecular charge transfer characteristics. Chem. Commun. 2013, 49, 4818-4820.
4. Geng JL,‡ Li K,‡ Ding D, Zhang XH, Qin W, Liu JZ, Tang BZ, Liu B. Lipid-PEG-Folate encapsulated nanoparticles with aggregation induced emission characteristics: cellular uptake mechanism and two-photon fluorescence imaging. Small 2012, 8, 3655-3663.
3. Geng, JL, Li K, Pu KY, Ding D, Liu B. Conjugated polymer and gold nanoparticle co-loaded PLGA nanocomposites with eccentric internal nanostructure for dual-modal targeted cellular imaging. Small 2012, 8, 2421-2429.
2. Geng JL, Liang J, Wang YS, Gurzadyan GG, Liu B. Metal-Enhanced fluorescence of conjugated polyelectrolytes with self-assembled silver nanoparticle platforms. J. Phy. Chem. B 2011, 115, 3281-3288.
1. Geng JL, Liu P, Liu BH, Guan GJ, Zhang ZP, Han MY, A reversible dual-response fluorescence switch for the detection of multiple analytes. Chem. Eur. J. 2010, 16, 3720-3727.
1. National University of Singapore Research Scholarship (2012)