BSc Chemistry & Biology, State University of New York at Buffalo
PhD Student in Chemistry (Chemical Biology)
NIH CBI TP Fellow
Pines Graduate Fellow
9. Reinhardt CJ, Xu R, Chan J. Nitric oxide imaging in cancer enabled by steric relaxation of a photoacoustic probe platform. Chem. Sci. 2020, accepted.
8. Yadav AK, Reinhardt CJ, Arango AS, Huff HC, Dong L, Malkowski MG, Das A, Tajkhorshid E, Chan J. An activity-based sensing approach for the detection of cyclooxygenase-2 in live cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2020, accepted.
7. Bothwell IR, Cogan DP, Kim T, Reinhardt CJ, van der Donk WA, and Nair SK. Characterization of glutamyl-tRNA–dependent dehydratases using nonreactive substrate mimics. PNAS. 2019, 116, 17245-17250.
6. Zhou EY, Knox HJ, Reinhardt CJ, Partipilo G, Nilges M, and Chan J. Near-infrared photoactivatable nitric oxide donors with integrated photoacoustic monitoring. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018, 140, 11686-11697.
5. Zhai X, Reinhardt CJ, Malabanan MM, Amyes TL, and Richard JP. Enzyme architecture: Amino acid side chains which function to optimize the basicity of the active site glutamate of triosephosphate Iisomerase. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018, 140, 8277-8286.
4. Reinhardt CJ, Zhou EY, Jorgensen MD, Partipilo G, and Chan J. A ratiometric acoustogenic probe for in vivo imaging of endogenous nitric oxide. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018, 140, 1011-1018.
3. Reinhardt CJ and Chan J. Development of photoacoustic probes for in vivo molecular imaging. Biochemistry. 2018, 57, 194–199.
2. Richard JP, Amyes TA, Malabanan M, Zhai X, Kim KJ, Reinhardt CJ, Wierenga RK, Drake EJ, Gulick A. Structure-function studies on hydrophobic residues that clamp a basic glutamate side-chain during catalysis by triosephosphate isomerase. Biochemistry 2016, 55, 3036-3047.
1. Reyes AC, Zhai X, Morgan KT, Reinhardt CJ, Amyes TL, Richard JP. The activating oxydianion binding domain for enzyme-catalyzed proton transfer, hydride transfer and decarboxylation: Specificity and enzyme architecture. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, 137, 1372-1382.
5. Fuson Travel Award (Spring 2020)
3. Pines Travel Award (2018)