BSc Chemistry, DePaul University
PhD Student in Chemistry (Organic Chemistry)
Beckman Institute Graduate Fellow
3. Lucero MY, East AK, Chan J. Near-infrared II photoacoustic probes for nitric oxide sensing. Methods in Enzymology, 2021, 657, 157-180.
2. Lucero MY, East AK, Reinhardt CJ, Sedgwick AC, Su S, Lee MC, Chan J. Development of NIR-II photoacoustic probes tailored for deep-tissue sensing of nitric oxide. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2021, 143, 7196–7202.
1. East AK, Lucero MY, Chan J. New directions in activity-based sensing for in vivo near-infrared imaging. Chem. Sci. 2021, 12, 3393-3405.
4. Du Pont Science and Engineering Fellowship (2020)
3. Department of Chemistry Teaching Excellence Fellowship (2019)
2. ACS Organic Chemist of the Year (2018)
1. DePaul University Dean's Undergraduate Summer Fellowship (2016)