BSc Chemistry, DePaul University
PhD Student in Chemistry (Organic Chemistry)
Beckman Institute Graduate Fellow
3. Lucero MY, East AK, Chan J. Near-infrared II photoacoustic probes for nitric oxide sensing. Methods in Enzymology, 2021, Accepted.
2. Lucero MY, East AK, Reinhardt CJ, Sedgwick AC, Su S, Lee MC, Chan J. Development of NIR-II photoacoustic probes tailored for deep-tissue sensing of nitric oxide. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2021, 143, 7196–7202.
1. East AK, Lucero MY, Chan J. New directions in activity-based sensing for in vivo near-infrared imaging. Chem. Sci. 2021, 12, 3393-3405.
4. Du Pont Science and Engineering Fellowship (2020)
3. Department of Chemistry Teaching Excellence Fellowship (2019)
2. ACS Organic Chemist of the Year (2018)
1. DePaul University Dean's Undergraduate Summer Fellowship (2016)